perjantai 4. joulukuuta 2015

Day 49- So many dresses


ideas on the wall
I woke up to the most beautiful sunshine today :) It made me feel so happy when I was leaving to work. My agenda today was to really make some progress on the dresses I've started with. First thing today I cut rest of the fabrics for the Cecile dress (part of the main pieces and the lining). Then I continued sewing the dress together. Later I cut the lining for the new dress when the fabric arrived to the studio. I sew the lining and the main pieces are also ready.

I feel good to start my weekend now, I'll get back to the dresses on Monday. Hope you have a lovely weekend too! :)

cutting lining

fusing the neckline
making of Cecile dress (front)
back

with sleeves
making a new dress
waits details
Gorgeous train!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti