torstai 17. joulukuuta 2015

Day 61- So happy Wednesday

This Wednesday I did a lot of different things. First thing in the morning I removed a few stains from our new tops. I have to say that Vanish is effective! :D Then I made some changes to a veil that our customer had ordered. She wanted to have more pink flowers for it, so I added more colors.

 I also made another veil, Cassie veil. I have liked to make accessories too. That's something I haven't done so much before, so have learned a lot about making beautiful head pieces and veils. I made a simple instructions for making the Cassie veil. Just a quick drawing ad measurements. 

And a little things, like sewing labels to sample dresses, making shoulder decorations for the black dress below and packing a veil, taking the trash out etc. 

In the end of our working day we went to have a dinner with Minna, and my workmates Miina and Maria. It was really nice to see that side of Brixton and the food was amazingly good! We had some Mexican food and a few drinks. I will miss back here, and my workmates at work have been encouraging, so lovely and first of all very teaching. So thank you for that! :)

pretty lace!

Zara veil



added more pink

floral lace for Raqueil veil

so much netting

making instructions for a veil
Cassie veil-  http://www.minna.co.uk/files/product_images/Minna%20dress%20and%20Cassie%20veil.jpg
 
sewing some labels




finished shoulder details



packed a veil for a customer

Brixton in the evening

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti