sunnuntai 20. joulukuuta 2015

Day 64- Shopping for the last time

Yesterday I went shopping for the last time to Oxford street. I've been there many times before, but can never get enough :D I saw beautiful Christmas lights while I was walking down the street. 

I also went to the Harrods, it is a shopping centre for rich people :D And I kind of felt a bit poor there, cause I cannot really buy a thousand pound handbag. I have never seen anything so luxurious. Hard to even imagine that someone's are living eating with golden forks and knives. 

I'm writing this post from the Gatwick airport. Time to go home. I really feel like I was one of the other Londoners, and almost like part of the family I lived with during my internship. 




the BEST wok ever!




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti