perjantai 25. joulukuuta 2015

Day 65- Going home

My internship in London is now over and I'm back in Finland. I was going to write this post earlier (the day when I actually came home), but decided to write it later after I've thought about everything.

My journey to the Gatwick airport went fine. At first I was a bit nervous about going home, without any reason actually. From my home in London I took a cab to one tube station, then continued my journey to the Victoria station by tube. From Victoria station I went to the airport by train. The whole journey took about an hour and a half.

My flight was late for an hour and when I had to wait longer to get to the plane, I was thinking about staying in London. So what if I had just stayed there? Who knows.

I got home safely, around midnight on Sunday. I had a day off on Monday and then I went back to work on Tuesday.

I could write about my internship and London for hours. I have so many things in my mind. All in all London is a wonderful, stunning and so interesting place. I'd go back anytime. And about the internship; it was a great experience for me and made me believe in myself even more and in addition now I'm more sure about what I want to do in the future.

I got very inspired by Minna and my workmates, and I've been thinking about studying abroad. Seriously. There is so much to see out there, that I'm not staying in Finland for life. I have a strong feeling that I belong to a bigger place than Finland.

Here you can check out my workmate's website:
Miina Laitsaari

My friend's blog from Spain, where she did her internship:
Anna's blog
Victoria station
looking out the window in train


arriving to the Gatwick airport



Finland! 


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti